Out on the town




I don’t want this weekend to end.
But my husband needs to bring home the bacon!
I am a planner…
My husband is a planner…
But this weekend was not planned and it turned out to be fantastic!
 Having us time :]
Weekends together are so much better than
the ones we used to have when he was my fiancé.

Don’t get me wrong; Skype with him was the best!
But when he said the cutest and most perfect things ever…
I couldn’t run to his arms to hug & kiss him…

I made him dinner twice this week…
It was fun…  I need to learn how to cook.
But he liked it & he said I could stay






Shopping with him is way fun!
We got stuff for our home.
& We adopted George:]
A wonderful son!

We went to the mall and he bought me a whole outfit for church…
I love that wherever we go & there is a piano… he plays it!
Since he was my missionary he would play every piano he would see.
 I love that!
 He makes it look so easy & it sounds so beautiful!






 Our Tradition
(we kinda have a lot)

Saturday is Asian night
We went out for dinner and had Chinese!
The food was delicious so we thought to give the place a nice review.
We are food critics now :]

Church 

Baking Sunday!
Our Tradition is to bake every Sunday.
So……
 this Sunday we made brownies & cookies.
We also made root beer floats :]

 Oh that boys loves me
 His fav part..

 We both like corners :[ FML




&&& the best part of the weekend is that we got to spend all day with each other!
He is my true companion.
My Best-Friend
My Lover

Comments

Popular Posts