Love Notes
For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
~Rosemonde Gerard
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
~Rosemonde Gerard
People say that once you get married you turn weird. I thought
that was just BS but my husband and I are so frken weird. Hahaha I love it! I
would want it any other way.
He
makes everything fun.
It's
a party everyday at the rice home.
We
dance, cook, laugh, play, and tickle fight.
Those
are some of the things we are so much fun.
Home is my favorite place to be.
When he was on his mission we would write notes during church.
&& now we leave love notes for each other.
The other day we went out eat with some friends and we were in
our own little world. I guess we were flirting with each other because one of
them said
“You to love birds are so in love”.
It just made us
giggle.
That’s what we used to get when he was on his mission but we
just thought everyone was says that just to bug us. I guess we were wrong. Everyone
would see it but us.
Like Brother Jamerson
would say
“No those eyes don’t lie. The way she looks at you and you look
at her. There is something there.”
On his mission, we
would be in our own little world speaking Spanish so no one would understand
us. That would be the best part. He would make me laugh, smile, and make all my
sadness go away. He was always there for me and still is. He is the best part
of me.
I know that heavenly father sent him to Long Beach to find me
because if he hadn’t served his mission there this would have never happened. I
know that he has a plan for us and that he gave us what we need. I complete
Joshua & he completes me.
Being his wife is the best thing in the world.


Comments
Post a Comment