January Favorites

January Favorites

Here’s a little list of all the things I’m loving now. Enjoy!


I’m addicted. I said it! I didn’t want to get into it but its to late now. I love The Vampire Diaries. I’m going back to the beginning.  Damon is my favorite.

Just Married Toms- My husband gave me those shoes as a wedding gift and wrote on them.  Love them. I love being married.

The office- Oh NO! My husband has me addicted to it. I didn’t like it at first but I am hooked. I love Jim & Pam.

Sunday Baking- I love that my husband loves to do it with me. We are just a team. We bake for fun then on Monday he takes it to work to give away. 

Makeup- I love my makeup collection. I don’t have it all with me but I make the most of it. Gettng all dolled up before my husband comes home from work. I think everyone needs a little makeup to make you features stand out.

Books & Movies & Tea- Every night I read. At the moment I’m reading Insurgent by Veronica Roth. It’s a good book. We have a lot of movie nights.  And I have my tea very morning before working out.

Juices- This month we have tired out so many. And we have been addicted to them.

Air force wife & Airman- Just Love it! 


Blog-I love blogging. I love reading blogs. 


 Love my home
 Love getting mail
Following the trails that my husband leaves me
 Living in Texas

Comments

Popular Posts