Hello 2013

New Year
Fresh New Start
Bring on 2013

I am determined to make 2013 the best ever. I want to make a list of things I'd like to do and achieve, and at the end of this year I want to look back and see which I managed to do.
So here it goes...
My husband
Finding ways to make him happy every day.
Make him smile, & laugh.
(ahhh I love being married to him! He is just so frken amazing)
Read more
Find interesting books.
Not getting pregnant
I love kids but they are not for us right now. 
We want to enjoy each other first then have our kids. 
Don't sweat the small stuff
My husband has my back & fixes all my stress
Think more positive
I worry to much so I think negative but I have to relax & think positive
Drink more water
That's all I drink but I have to get to my 8 glasses a day.
Be more organized
I'm pretty organized. I just need to get better at it because I'll be going it for 2.
Blog more
Blog therapy 
Date Nights
Plan something different every weekend
Get on a better sleeping schedule
I wake up when my husband does and sleep very late..
I need to sleep more.
Be the best version of you
This is one of my favorite quotes.
I like that it encourages you to be the very best you can be, surround yourself with people that bring out the best in you and don't be anything but yourself.
Make a home-cooked meal at least once a week
My husband cooks but I need to start.
Be active 4 times a week
Cardio weights & etc
Have adventures together.
Anywhere..
Travel more
Visit new places & visit family
Visit temples
How many states can I visit this year?
 Choose a healthier option occasionally
 I simply just have to make a slightly healthier choice every now and then. 







Comments

Popular Posts