A whole 180.

Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.” –Jim Rohn

  My life has completely changed these last two months.
 My last name changed.
The state I live in.
The place I call home.
My lifestyle.

What does change really mean?
According to dictionary.com it is "to make the form, nature, content, future course, etc., of (something) different from what it is or from what it would be if left alone: to change one's name; to change one's opinion; to change the course of history."

Name change X 
Changing my course of history X
Changed my future X

When change started.....

My husband and I would get a lot of crap because we wanted to get married. There was so much drama and people had so much to say. But we made it happen in four months. This was our quote that got us through. 
“As soon as anyone starts telling you to be “realistic,” cross that person off your invitation list.” –John Eliot

+++

 Well I love Disney and I know if I dream it... it can come true
“All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” –Walt Disney
My husband and I do. When we want something, we go out and get it. 
We never give up.
I am so blessed.
I have an amazing husband.
An amazing family that supports me.
I have a beautiful home.
I love my life.
My everyday is never the name.


+++

“One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.” –Unknown
I want to look back and smile at all the things I did. 

Comments

Popular Posts