Married to Rice


Dec 22, 2012
It’s official. I’m Mrs. Rice.



Married Life….
It’s been the BEST THING EVER!!!
Having sleepovers with your BEST-FRIEND everyday is frken amazing!
I must say that saying YES to that boy was the SECOND best decision of my life…
Why 2nd?
Because the FIRST best decision that changed my life was saying YES to that boy when he asked me if I wanted to get baptized.

He has changed my life in so many great ways.

I was endowed and sealed on Saturday December 22, 2012.
Sharing that experience with him was a true blessing.

A little about the wedding:]
We got to ride in style!
My wish came true!
 Riding in a Firetruck 

After getting sealed in the temple


  

We had our reception at the Marriott














A Rocket To The Moon Ever Enough 


And Our Honeymoon finally started when he pressed the button of the elevator taking us to the king suite on the 9th floor.




My honeymoon ended this weekend. :(
He had to go back to work

Now…
I’m at home lying in bed with the brightest bulb and the sharpest tack.
MY MAN.


Our Dates





  
Every Kiss makes me fall deeper in love!

Comments

Popular Posts