One down forever to go!

I let GOD be the author of my LOVE STORY!

This whole week I kept thinking about my life
&&
how it turned out.
LIFE IS GOOOOOOD!
One month ago I got to marry my missionary.
This week I kept thinking about us and 
how we made this incredible friendship.
Even though he had feelings for me
He never mentioned it or tired to do anything.
I'm glad he didn't because it would have been awkward back then. 
I never realized that I had feelings for him. 
Everyone else did. 

Funny how things turn out.
We have to be with the wrong people to find the one.  

This weekend we were going to celebrate it in a German town but I got sick so we had to stay home but he made it special.  
Ahhhh he spoils me so much.

This is what part of the week consisted of...
 Watching PPL while he reads :] It works out!
 4th time I cooked for him
 Making donuts :]
My boo made them
 He's proud!


my boo playing the piano at church

  cute little  Noah
(our little future kid)
 He Moved the sofa next to the kitchen 
so I could be next to him while he cooked. 

 Testing out my new camera that my boo got me!

Looking for our next home 

 Still looking around... we need a 2 bedroom hehe  ;)


I won a bet so I painted his nails :]

Baking Sunday 

 Delish

He made us food
Addicted to The Office 

He made this 

Our Nights 


Comments

Popular Posts