31 days of Happiness
31 Things I Love About My
Husband
(These are only some of the things.)
31. His body
comes in handy in many ways, such as providing warmth and protection.
30. He eats a
lot of ice cream, but only the Haagen-Dazs kind.
29. He has the best taste in music. Period.
28. I love the ways he dances, especially when he moves his
hips.
27. I love his
face expressions. Even back then I knew what they meant.
26. He has an
incredible family who has helped him shape him into the man he is today.
25. I love his style. But he also lets me dress him up and
he’s comfortable with that.
24. He makes
the Rice home fun. These 31 days living with him, I have never had a dull
moment.
23. He loves The Office. (I don’t want to tell him but I’m starting to like it a
lot.)
22. We do random things, such as tickle fights, dancing,
spooning, pillow flight, & etc.
21. He protects me in countless different ways.
19. He loves to read and always has multiple books going.
18. He plays the piano amazingly. Best piano player I’ve
ever heard.
17. He does a
killer British accent. He sounds sexy!
16. Whenever I
have a problem, he swoops in to solve it.
15. He drives.
He bought me a car as one of my wedding gifts and I hate driving so he does it without
a complaint. (My 3rd car)
14. His passion for life and everything he does. “Halfway”
does not exist in his vocabulary.
13. He knows
his scriptures and GC talks to well.
12. He has patience with me, all day every day.
11. He planned our engagement and wedding. I didn’t stress
out at all he did it all.
10. He is my best friend. He is a great listener, wise, and
the voice of reason more often than not.
9. He’s just about the sexiest guy in the world. Roll your
eyes if you want, but don’t act like you’re not impressed.
8. He actually likes to cuddle.
7. He remembers everything I say.
6. He is a clean freak! Love it… Jealous Much
5. He tells people the truth even if they don’t want to hear
it.
4. He spoils me so much. I get whatever I ask for.
3. He is excited to have kids. He is more excited than me so
he asked me to give him a boy for his birthday. He wants to start a family.
2. He loves me so well and more than I ever thought I could
be loved.
1. He loves the Lord more than anything. This is the single
best quality about him, and the definition of a true man, in my opinion.
Joshua, I love you so much! These 31 days with you have been
the best days of my life. Can’t wait to see what life has in store for us.







Comments
Post a Comment