Confession of a Convert


I have never dressed "really modest".
Showing a little never hurt anyone.
I grew up catholic and every Sunday, I would wear jeans with a nice top and heels. Everyone would wear the same things and it was normal. But every Sunday I can’t find anything that covers me up. I’m LDS now and I struggle with my outfits.(feels good to confess) My husband says I look beautiful and lets me wear jeans to church. But when I'm there I feel like an outsider because I'm the only one that wears jeans. I have 5 dresses in my closet here and I have some in Utah and California. But they are all to short to wear because my garments show. So they just hang there. So this year my goal is to wear skirts to church that are long enough to cover my garments.

So I went online to resolve this problem and
I found some nice outfits.
(Maybe this weekend my hubby can take me shopping or online shop because the mall here is small.)

 


I found an LDS clothing store and feel in love with a couple of dress.

I love the black lace

I'm not pregnant but I will in a couple of years so I decided to look for pregnant outfits too. 








Comments

Popular Posts