Veni. Vidi. Cepi.
My husband bought me my camera about a year ago and I rarely use it.
So my goal this year is to learn how to take incredible shots.

Books I bought:
LAB Creative Photography $18.23
The unforgettable Photography $9.60
Idiot's guides Digital photography $13.66
Books I bought:
LAB Creative Photography $18.23
The unforgettable Photography $9.60
Idiot's guides Digital photography $13.66
A Beautiful Mess $15.11
Nikon D3200 for Dummies $16.94
LAB Creative Photography by Steve Sonheim with Carla Sonheim
It has 52 Fun exercise for developing self expression with your camera

Lab 1 Smartphone
I had to take 30 pictures in a 30 minutes.
I wanted to tell the story of Arizona Living so I'll post the images that I liked.
Nikon D3200 for Dummies $16.94
LAB Creative Photography by Steve Sonheim with Carla Sonheim
It has 52 Fun exercise for developing self expression with your camera

Lab 1 Smartphone
I had to take 30 pictures in a 30 minutes.
I wanted to tell the story of Arizona Living so I'll post the images that I liked.
Any tips leave them below :]



















Comments
Post a Comment