DIY Wooden Spoons
Kitchen Revamp: Utensil Edition
Colorful Dipped Wooden Spoons
I've been loving colorful utensils for my kitchen.
I got inspired by Pinterest.
Supplies:
Wooden spoons
Painters Tape
Craft Paint
Shellac
I just taped my line, used a little of craft paint.
Then I finished off with a high gloss Shellac to give them that enameled look.
It dries in minutes.
Because of the paint I would recommend hand washing them.
&&
Wood Burned
Spoons
Supplies:
Wooden spoons
Etching Tool
Heat up the etching tool and get to burning.
*Caution* it is very hot
& will burn anything it comes in contact with, including my husband's finger.
The best part of it is, you can make any design you want!
Unlike paint that isn't typically food safe, wood burning is.
Draw on the handle, head, or the whole thing.
They are unique and a perfect gift for newlyweds or a home gift.
Now go try it :]








Comments
Post a Comment