Why? DRAMA
Then Sunday comes around and it sucks.
Rumors that are not true start and mess everything up. Some you trusted just stabs you in the back. Why would someone do that? What do they get out of it? What is a girl to do? I feel stabbed in the back, used, mad, & sad. From a friendship it went to a disappointment. I just want to punch him. But he is not even worth a punch.


I was studying my scriptures tonight and ran across something that I loved so much. And I thought you might like it too. In 2 Kings 16, Syria and Israel are battling against each other. And the king of Syria says "This is a nice bit of land over here, I want to make a camp here." And so Elisha, the prophet, went to the King of Israel, and said "Don't make a camp there! You'll run into the Syrians!" But the king didn't listen to him and went to camp there anyways. And got there first. And the king of Syria was super ticked and his servants said "Elisha is telling the king of Israel everything that you say!" So he sent out an army to capture Elisha. The next morning in the camp of Israel, Elisha woke up and found himself surrounded by the army of Syria. And his servant said "What are we going to do!" And in verse 16 it says "And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them." And he prayed. And when his servant looked out again, he saw a whole army of chariots and horses of fire, sent by God to protect them. And the army of Syria was smitten with blindness and Elisha was able to get away.
ReplyDeleteBasically, I just like 2 Kings 6:16, they that be with us are more than they that be with them. Look at you there, you've got David. You were so lucky to have Elder Rice as your missionary. And when you stand with God, you never stand alone. If you could only see the armies that God is sending your way to protect you from Satan, you wouldn't fear at all.
Those armies are hard for me to see too sometimes. Sometimes life gets pretty bleak. But never forget that you are not alone. You are NEVER alone. What Satan wants right now is for you to hide. But Angels will stand by your side and protect you when you go to Church. I'm praying so much for you Aleida. I want everything to be perfect for you always. I hope this makes things a bit better.
This was perfect thank you. I don't own a bible so I can't highlight it but thanks. I should buy one. This makes me feel much better. idk maybe its a sign to flight for what is true. Maybe i'm being tested? Not to let go to the things that matter. &&& You forgot to add my missionaries' girl. I really like talking to you. You have the perfect answer. Your mom should be proud. <3
ReplyDelete