The end....
Today was my last new member lessons. Which mean I have no more lessons with the missionaries. I'm kind of sad. Now what am I going to do Tuesday at 3? Today I met my Missionaries and Vicky at the park.The lesson was on General Conference. It was a good lesson. I bought my missionaries a cookie cake. I don't know which one is leaving so I bought it for both of them it said.(They don't want to tell me until tomorrow at church.) I <3 mish with a stick figure of a missionary.
At the end of the lesson my missionaries gave me this:
I wanted to cry when I got it. That was very nice of them to do that.
I had the best missionaries and they were hand picked for me.
I love my missionaries <3 They are the best!!! I could't ask for better missionaries because I have them.
The have touched my life in the best way possible. Elder Rice pushes because he knows we have it in us. He pushed me to let go of what I was scared of and what was holding me back. From the day he asked me to give my testimony to getting baptized the second time around. He is just a unique person and knows what he wants in life and strives to get it. Elder Boboth the spoiled one. He confirmed me. awww his hands were shaking at that moment. He makes me laugh with the stories that he shares. When he doing tricks on his bike it scares me that he will hurt himself. He has hurt his ribs and his toe and still enduring to the end. They are both amazing. Their spirt is so strong and teach so well. I was blessed to have them in my life. I know the girls that are waiting for them are very lucky to have them. Those 2 boys are lucky to have those girls supporting them all the way.
Now who is going to call me to make sure I'm going to church???



I'll call and text ya ;)
ReplyDeleteAwww thanks... <3
ReplyDeletehttp://waitingeldercanales.blogspot.com/2011/08/why-do-you-have-to-be-so-mean.html thats the other blog i was tell u about..