"We'll Bring The World HisTruth"-Army of Helaman & Te esperaré

At the fireside the missionaries sing this song. Its so cute <3 

I love hearing. It just makes me smile.

oh.. this song...<3

Dear David, Can you come back now? I want you to come back already!!! I thought I was okay but I'm not. I miss you like crazy. This month has been the worst. It seems like its never going to end. AHHHHH 6 more day until 5 months. Why can't it be 2013 already?? I think I want to build a time machine to the future so you can finish your mission and be with me already.  My tuesday & thursday classes just talk about relationships, having kids, and marriage. All I think of is you. Ahhh I want to tell you so bad to come back but I can't. My love Elder Guerra told me that while you were in the MTC you were sad the whole time. && that you were home sick. I know it wasn't easy. Its hard to get use to not seeing you anymore when we would see each other everyday.  Our good morning text to our late phone calls are over. Now... i don't know why I even have a phone? I'm keeping my promise. I'm not going to date because the only guy I want is 1,917 miles way from me and thats you babe. School makes me think of you. Of all the things that we did there.  From the Notebook, got caught, surprise box, the latin event, the gym, and all the events we did. I just smile when I pass. When I went to your room the other day I just sat there looking at the post and all the pictures of us. I know your worth it babe.  Well I just need to vent. I feel like I annoy people when I always talk about you so I do it here.  I know in two years you will see this and tell me "babe you could have told me" then I'm going to tell you no babe it would have distracted you. Then you would reply " I know babe you right kiss I love you" Hahaha I love how I know you toooo well. :]  

Comments

Popular Posts