Elders at Starbucks

I have the best missionaries ever!!!!


Well I was having a bad day & week (Thursday until today). Until I got a text from the missionaries. These two gentlemen make me happy. They made my bad day go away. When I'm with them I feel the spirit so strong and it brightens my life. I'm glad they are part of my life. I don't know where I would be without them. I feel like I knew them before this life(if that make sense). I thought It was only me that thought that but no. I feel really comfortable with them. I say anything that’s on my mind and I love how they respond to it because they tell me the truth. They want what’s best for me.(I hope) I know they are missionaries but I see them as my really good friends. The ones that you never want to lose because they mean so much to you. Well can I say I have the best missionaries in the world and I love them. <3 Well I felt so sad because I didn't get a letter but I decided that this Monday I will not email him on P-day. Elder Rice said it was a good idea so I'll try it.  If it weren’t for them on a mission I wouldn't have met them. Another person I want to mention that has touched my life in the best way possible is Elder Rice's A M A Z I N G girlfriend Lara. She is one special girl. One day Elder Rice told me that his girlfriend was okay with him going on a mission and was supportive. I thought she was crazy for letting him go but I didn't understand. 1 year and some months later I met this incredible girlfriend. She is the coolest person I have met and I'm glad she is in my life. I want her and her future husband to be in my life forever. To come to my wedding (be part of it they both know what I'm talking about), come to the birthday parties, and just have a bbq's together.







Side Note- Elder Rice asked me if I loved David? Also what would happen if he changed? If I changed? He said something about both of us being converts so idk what that really meant. Elder Boboth is a convert and he said he wasn’t going to change.  But I know he will change but from a boy to a man. Yes, he will mature more but the best thing that I love about him is that he is different. I have never met anyone like him.

Elders at Starbucks 
Elder Rice & I 
Elder Boboth 



Comments

  1. Aleida you are too too too sweet :) I write Josh about you sometimes, I'm so glad to have a friend like you. You are really the best! ALSO! What kind of elder buddy do you like? Was it the one with brown hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. idk if he tells you but we always talk about u :]]
    i'm glad tooo. And the brown hair one..it looks like David.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe :) He says you're the only one he talks to about me, besides Elder Whitcom-Paulsen :)
    I knew it! Well I have a present for you, hopefully they'll send it before I go to Cali!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha Elder Whitcom-Paulsen talks???? hahah he says like 2 words when we eat. lol He going home tooo..on the same day as E.Rice
    I told him on saturday. I stalk you gf but don't tell her she might think im a freak. But she is just soooo cool. He replied by she knows...Hahaha
    OMgosh you found it???? thank you, thank you, thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! E. Whitcom-Paulsen talked on a tape Josh sent from the MTC, that's all I know haha! He's not going home on the same day as Josh though :( He'll be going home after Christmas! Hahahahaha oh that boy makes me laugh :)
    I did find it! They don't sell them in places anymore, but I emailed the people who make them, and they live right by me! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I know, I heard today. He got extended.
    Your the best :]]

    oh today this guy(my home teacher idk his name) told us about his said Mg story. And told us that things happened. I looked at E. Rice & told him I love david I don't want to let him go and he said the same about you. Hahaha Im sticking with the happy endings. Like Elder Challis & Brigitte and the other girls that marry their RM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Booooo extensions. Just kidding. They're good. But I don't know how I'd react to one :P

    Boooo on sad mg stories! I don't think it's good to live in a fairy tale where you don't think anything will ever go wrong, but you have to look on the positive. Things WILL work out if you work for them! Like every other girl in the group too :) You and I have got keepers, and that's just what we'll do ;) Keep them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well lucky you.. its not happening the their mission won't let them. thats what they said. Unless they left home and came back.

    Yes, I try to see the positive side and things do happen for a reason. awwww I love that sound of that.. :]]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts