Why do you have to be so mean??
Dear Mr. You!!!!!! (idk his name)
I have a couple of things to tell you.
1. You're RUDE!!!!
2. If you have nothing nice to say don't SAY it!!!!
3. I don't know if your MOM showed you MANNERS but when two people do something together you compliment both or just do it later when you are one on one!!! NOT.. right there where you say "Yours was better than *****(persons name)!!!!" When ***** (persons name) is right there.
Being a jerk is not nice. Kissing butt && making the other person feel bad is not cool. Even if that person said it didn't matter.. YES it does...But I'm sure there is a book for dummies on how to learn manners.
And just to let you know those people did great. They are incredible and both deserve compliments for what they did. I hope you think of what you did today. I will pray for you.
Love ,
Ali
I have a couple of things to tell you.
1. You're RUDE!!!!
2. If you have nothing nice to say don't SAY it!!!!
3. I don't know if your MOM showed you MANNERS but when two people do something together you compliment both or just do it later when you are one on one!!! NOT.. right there where you say "Yours was better than *****(persons name)!!!!" When ***** (persons name) is right there.
Being a jerk is not nice. Kissing butt && making the other person feel bad is not cool. Even if that person said it didn't matter.. YES it does...But I'm sure there is a book for dummies on how to learn manners.
And just to let you know those people did great. They are incredible and both deserve compliments for what they did. I hope you think of what you did today. I will pray for you.
Love ,
Ali


Comments
Post a Comment