Departing Missionaries Fireside




The Missionaries  


My 1st Missionaries 
E.Rice && E. Pulishpher 
They will always be my favorite no matter what. They changed my life :] 
They were the only missionaries that went inside my house. 
 Our 1st lesson May 10, 2010. (Thats what E.Rice just told me lol)
Elder Pulishpher  is going home. 


Elder Wayman && Elder Zelaya
My 2nd missionaries
The ones I went to church for the 1st time in the 10th ward. 
&& got kicked out from my house :[ The last ones I saw in the year 2010.

Elder Otis & Elder Rascon(went home)


Elder Boboth & Elder Otis & Elder Tree(went home)

I started to see the missionaries again.  
I went to church again with them and started my lessons. 


Elder Rice && Elder Boboth
What can I say about these two.. 
1st of all they are amazing.  
2nd. I know they have my back. 
3. I know god sent them to me for a reason. 

E.Rice came back into my life to baptized me and E.Boboth confirmed me. 
I'm so happy that they got to stay for another transfer. 
&& they are even wearing the ties I gave them. (that was nice of them)

Comments

  1. I love this post :) I love that E. Rice and E. Boboth are wearing your ties :) Thanks for sharing!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lara I can say you are one of the luckiest girl in the world. That boy loves you. Yesterday they made me cry but they made up for it by taking me there. He is all grown up. && I'm super excited he is coming home to you. He is a lucky man to have you by his side :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww you go and make me cry :') I'm so so glad that he got to be in your area. Talking with you has really made me a better person honestly truly. I'm so fond of that boy I really am... You're the best! I can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, but I wanted to punch them in the face. I was mad && crying..lol I hope u don't want to punch me. idk if E.Rice has told you but we always talk about how amazing you are. :]] Awww :] I'm super excited for the 9th I requested it off today :]] I hope I get it because the store is having a sale that week. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts