March Favorites. Adventures.
Make-Up Favorites
Bonne Mine by Laura Mercier $48
This product is absolutely amazing! The bronzer and the cheek stains are very pigmented. It is very natural looking and it gives a healthy glow. This price is reasonable for the makeup that you get for it. I apply it with my fingers because I feel it's applied better than a brush. My finger warms it and it blends with my skin beautifully.
Lola by Marc Jacobs $68
I LOVE LOLA!!! I always get compliments on this perfume. My husband loves it. It's one of my favorite perfumes of all time and it's my third bottle. (my husband gave it to me for Valentine's day)
Oscar Blandi pronto invisible $25
Everyone should have a dry shampoo in their vanity. This product is amazing and the formula sprays clear. I have brown/black hair and this product is undetectable and its gives instant volume.
Topshop Nail Polish in the color Country Bumpkin $8
I love the packaging. I want to keep buying more of them just to display them. The quality of the polish is very good and they have a fantastic range of colors.
Raspberry Wine- SensatioNail Gel Nail Polish $11.99
Everyone should have this kit (Kit Here $59.99) ! This product not only instantly dries but also lasts for two weeks, longer than any regular nail polish. It is on the pricey side but its worth it.
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara $8.99
I love how this mascara make my lashes look. I have seen it lengthening my lashes but I have not yet noticed my lashes getting stronger.
Vera Wang Princess $18
I have always loved the smell of this perfume. The roller ball is very easy to carry in my purse.
Stila Sun Bronzing Powder $28

This bronzer has been the best one that I have ever used. It looks very natural when applied & I love that it's not shimmery.
Smashbox Always Sharp $20
Best waterproof kohl eyeliner that I have ever used. It glides on my waterline amazingly. This product sharpens every time I twist off the cap.
Skinny Liquid Eyeliner- Eyeko $16
This eyeliner is perfect for a cat-eye! The pen does dry out a little but never to the point of not working. I love it!
Haul Products
Take A Deep Breath by Philosophy $35

I have combination skin so I need an oil-free moisturizer.
Pink Daisy- SensatioNail Gel Nail Polish $11.99
Essentials Kit- SensatioNail $23.99

_______________________________________________________
My Baby Girl is FOUR Years Old
My AC broke and I live in Arizona so I can't live without it.
We took my car in and got a rental.
Trying new things this month...
Jamaican Style Steak
Teriyaki Style Steak
Dinner with friends!
My husbands famous cherry cheesecake pie
for recipe click here
I love him!
(I entered for a contest & I won!)
Tucson Book Fair
We saw a Gila Monster
Chalk Festival
Whole Foods Lunch



























Comments
Post a Comment