November Favorites


November Favorites 
ITS MY BIRTHDAY MONTH!



We are the Rices 

Movies we watched this month..
Its ok
Its a must see
 
Its a must see
It's cute
My Birthday was amazing!
I turned 22!

I am grateful for:
My parents - For giving birth to me for without them, I wouldn’t be here
My soul mate – For being the one who understands everything I'm going through

My sisters – For being there for me
My job- Makes me value my money more because of my hard work
My bed - where I sleep comfortably each night
My home - For a place I can call home even and being lucky to have our home 
Life’s challenges - For helping me grow and become who I am

Thanksgiving Dinner
Everything we made was homemade and it was so much fun cooking with my hubby.
Our Menu
Turkey
Green Bean Casserole
Mashed potatoes
Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie
Cherry Cheesecake Pie
Chocolate Chip Cookies

(We didn’t make these)
Ham
Macaroni Cheese
Peanut Butter Pie








Comments

Popular Posts