My First Time...
First Word- Pa…Papa/ Dad
First color I wore was pink.
First Friend- a girl named Jasmin &I don’t remember her. That’s the reason
I named my little sister Jasmin
First school crush- Kindergarten -Jose Luis (JT)
First Kiss- I was in 5th grade in the girl’s
kindergarten bathroom.
First Theme Park- Disneyland
First Boyfriend- Jose Luis, typical elementary relationship (My kindergarten crush)
First Job- KFC I was a sophomore in high school.
First childhood Car- Pink lit meaning tle toy car but my cousin got
on it and broke it.
First Adult Car- Red Neon Honda
First Pet- Dolce my Chihuahua
First time I met my husband was on my doorstep.
First Fear- Spiders… I’m still scared of them.
First Grade Teacher- Mrs. Backy
First Phone- My waffle- a little small flip phone that I got
for my birthday in 10th grade.
First Big Purchase – My MACBOOK! I bought it when I was a
junior year in high school.
First time out of the country – was Mexico… Basically the
whole country…My parents love to travel…
First trip without my parents was to Toronto Canada, New
York & Washington.



Comments
Post a Comment