Home Sweet Home
How many people can say that at the age of 21 they are married and live in a house?
I don't know but I'm so happy that I've been blessed with the things I have in life.
I'm so happy that Heavenly Father has blessed my husband and I. I'm grateful for what I have.
My husband and I have been house hunting for the past month. We had this really nice apartment that we paid the application fee and a deposit fee so they would hold it for us. Well they took a while month to do anything about it. We had to call them to see how all the paperwork was going. It was just really unprofessional. So we started to look for a house in the base. And we had to fill out so much paperwork to get that house. My husband is an angel, he filled everything out after a really hard day of work. We prayed about getting that house. A week after he received an email that we had gotten it. We had been approved for a two bedroom apartment with 1 bath. Then yesterday he called and they offered him a four bedroom with two bath. I'm very excited to go home to my husband. It's been six weeks without him and I can't wait for Monday so I can be in is arms again.
Second honeymoon here I come :)
Then we will be going to California





Comments
Post a Comment