Big Surprise!!
My husband is the best!
My husband gave me a warm welcoming to Utah.
He made me go on a little scavenger hunt.
He sent me to lunch at Rumbi.
Then he sent me to Best Buy in Riverdale.
He told me to go in and give them my name.
So I did and they went to the back to get the item.
To my surprise he had bought me an iPad mini with a pink case.
He loves me & spoils me so much!
My husband is a blessing to my life. I'm lucky that God put him in my path.
He is thoughtful, sweet, kind, hilarious, sexy, handsome, and encouraging.
I love being married to him!
My husband is a blessing to my life. I'm lucky that God put him in my path.
He is thoughtful, sweet, kind, hilarious, sexy, handsome, and encouraging.
I love being married to him!





Wow! That's so cute!
ReplyDelete