One more week...

We have one more week of crazy busy!!!
this crazy schedule 

just makes our teamwork so much better.
My husband bought me a car as my wedding gift
 and we share it to go to work. 
Just a little taste of our schedule…
He leaves the house about 4am…
I wake up around 8am…
He comes home for lunch around 10
I take him to work at 12 then go pick up my kids.
I get off at 6 and I go pick him up at 6:30
Then we come home… make dinner & have us time…
 (but its not always that perfect.. the times change..)

Yesterday on the way my husband to job and this song comes on the radio and its This is your life by Switchfoot.

I never listen to the lyrics of songs unless someone tells me to pay attention to them but this song just hit me. And it made me realize how much I love my life. And what I have is everything I dreamed of and that I am who I want to be.

So this weekend my husband and I are going to celebrate Valentines Day. (We pretty much celebrate it like everyday but a little more special won’t hurt.)

Comments

  1. I love this post! But that may be because I also love Switchfoot :P Hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You :] I've never heard them before until the other day and fell in love!
    I hope you have a amazing valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts