For my husband!


My true love <3
 Top 10 reasons I'm glad your my husband.
10. Your smile
9. Your thoughtfulness
8. Your eyes
7. Your sense of humor
6. Your lips
5. Your.. Well.. You know.
4. Your trust and understanding
3. Your hands
2. Your sensitivity and support
1. Your insight and intelligence
After all you were smart enough to fall in LOVE with ME!

If we had never met, I don't know what I'd do....
I mean, who would I be my silly self with?
Who would I drag me along on my crazy adventures?
Who would help me analyze my troubles?
Who would know just the right things to say to make me smile?
Who else would love and appreciate me just the way I am?
Who would give me a shoulder to lean on?
Just you!
 That's why god sent you to me to change my life!












Josh
I love you!
Remember that one day we made a promise to each other before god to be together forever. When we found each other, I thought life couldn't get any better than this. But it does.. EVERYDAY!

Happy Valentine's Day
From your wife





Our Love day... 


ps... we have it everyday!

Comments

Popular Posts