February Favorites





I have to have my tea every morning... 
Love homecooking :]

my new fav toy that my husband bought me.. 

Aussie Men- Texturizing Wax
I love it! It takes care of all my baby hairs.
thats what I bought it for and it did just that. 


Pretty sad day!
Being apart is so hard but we are strong so we can do it. 


Comments

  1. Hey Girl!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday and leaving a comment on my Utah Pressure post! haha glad I'm not the only one that's feelin the heat!

    I just read your about me section and saw you are living in Texas. JEALOUSSS what part are you in?!

    Excited to follow you and read more on your blog! Newest follower.

    -Mikell
    thegordongoodlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mikell
    I'm living in utah now for a couple of weeks until I move to Arizona. I used to live in San Angelo, Tx. It was a small town which is about 4 hrs away from Dallas. I love you blog btw :]

    -Aleida

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts