Our First Date
Seeing him again for the first
time....
I made a little video of that weekend.
It was like perfect!
It felt like he had never
left.
It felt like a movie!
When I got off the plane he was
waiting for me
&& he told me to go to
the baggage claim.
I had butterflies like CRAZY!
I couldn’t see him…
So I went outside and I saw him..
I left my stuff and ran to him
& he ran towards me…
(I felt like a movie)
That first hug was amazing!!!
Our first kiss was incredible
& perfect!
The weekend was amazing :]
I felt like I was married to him
already.
I was just coming home.
I love his arm!!
They make me feel at home, loved
& protected.
Oh I love Rice!!
His & HersGoing to church with him again :]
Our first picture
love that boy
Rice :]
love how he holds my hand :]







Comments
Post a Comment