Head Over Heels
He is perfect for me!!!
I’m blessed
He tells me I’m beautiful all the time
Best thing that has ever happened to me
Talks to me for hours
He is a blessing
Texts me a lot
Facetime
Makes me laugh
Makes my day
Makes me smile
Makes everything easier
lets me be me
My prince charming
Comes home to me
I'm going to marry my best friend
On days when I feel crappy and ugly he makes me feel
amazing.
I can't believe it.
I’ve never had anyone so perfect.
I’ve never had anyone so perfect.
Best Part of it is that he is ALL MINE
Why is he so good to me?
I feel blessed I have a fiancé that loves me for who I am.
I have what matters and
life is going to be hard
but having him every moment will be worth it.
I love him.
Countodowns
8 days until I see him (can't wait)
44 days until I get married to my bestfriend
God has a perfect
plan for us. He never does it all at once,
just step by step because he wants
to teach us to Walk by FAITH not by sight.
- Unknown





Comments
Post a Comment