Faith & Trust in the Savior
I was in denial. I couldn't believe we had lost them. We were so overjoyed! Who knew you could love someone unconditionally without even meeting them? Going to our ultrasound we were so happy going to see our babies. When the doctor lost his words, we knew he was telling us that they hadn't grown and we were having a miscarriage. My heart broke into a million pieces. The next day we were on our way to California to see my parents. We were supposed to announce our pregnancy to them. The hardest thing was not to think about them so people wouldn't know. I wasn't ashamed of our babies, I just didn't want pity from anyone. It was just hard. I was in denial, I was angry, I was depressed. Our angels were too perfect to join this world. Carrying may dead babies a whole week was hard. The day we got back we had our appointment for the D&C. My womb was empty. The hardest part was knowing that our babies was really gone. We were blessed to be parents, even though it was for a limited time. Going though this has made our relationship stronger. Having each other to grieve and mourn for our babies has made it easier. It's still hard to talk about it but I have my husband that is all I need right now.
"Before I was born the Lord called me; From my mother's womb he has spoken my name" Isaiah 49:1
"Before I was born the Lord called me; From my mother's womb he has spoken my name" Isaiah 49:1




Comments
Post a Comment