Far Too Perfect For This World
"Here is the pregnancy sac" ...silence ... (Doc moving the screen around) ummmm (clearing his throat ) "so here is the pregnancy sac; there is no heartbeat."
My heart sank. It was the worst feeling in the world. I feel my husband hugging me and kissing me. I was trying to hold the tears in front of the doctor and the nurse but the tears were running down my cheek. Once they left I just couldn't hold it back and my husband held me in his arms and I just cried. The worst moment of our lives.
We lost our children and it hurts. The thought of having our babies run around the house was giving us such joy. My husband was super excited to be a dad.
My husband is my rock and I'm thankful for the relationship that we have. It was hard knowing that the babies I had inside were with Heavenly Father again. I was really upset with Him. Why us? Why anyone?
My heart sank. It was the worst feeling in the world. I feel my husband hugging me and kissing me. I was trying to hold the tears in front of the doctor and the nurse but the tears were running down my cheek. Once they left I just couldn't hold it back and my husband held me in his arms and I just cried. The worst moment of our lives.
We lost our children and it hurts. The thought of having our babies run around the house was giving us such joy. My husband was super excited to be a dad.
My husband is my rock and I'm thankful for the relationship that we have. It was hard knowing that the babies I had inside were with Heavenly Father again. I was really upset with Him. Why us? Why anyone?





Comments
Post a Comment