May 10th 2010
5.10.10
is the day I saw the love of my life for the first time on my doorstep.
My first thoughts were tall & skinny.
I asked him if he had a girlfriend.
Who knew that I was going to end up with this man?
We hit off really well! We understood each other really well too. Speaking Spanish was our thing. No one would know what we were talking about.
Why did I take the chance to say YES to him?
I thought about it and I remembered one of my friends telling me that she set up her best friend with her now soon to be husband. After that didn't work out, she went out with him!
And they were meant for each other! They are just the cutest couple ever.
After thinking about her situation I thought, “Why not?”
I can’t imagine my life without him. If we didn’t take a chance we wouldn't be as happy as we are today. This man is everything to me. Since the day he stood on my doorstep.
Him being sent to serve a mission in Long Beach was the work of Heavenly Father. He sent him my. If it hadn’t been for that, I would have never met him. Heavenly father works in mysterious ways.
Joshua is my missionary, friend, my best friend, the love of my life and father of my kids.







Comments
Post a Comment