FAQ
What camera do you use to take your photos?
I use my iPhone5 and Nikon D3200 SLR Camera with a 18-55mm lens and a 55-200mm Lens.
What program do you use to edit your photos?
I use viewNX 2 and iPhoto on a Mac. The apps I use are A Beautiful Mess & Rhonna.
Why did you call your blog Marriedtorice?
I would always call my husband Rice while he was my missionary. I couldn't call him Joshua and calling him Elder just didn't sound right so I felt Rice was more personal.
Advice that you would give to newlyweds
To be very open with each other. Communication is a big factor.
What will you name your first son and daughter?
Liam Michael & Aubrey Kaye
How do you deal with mean/ fake/ jealous people?
I'm a very lucky girl and people will always be jealous but I don't focus on negative people. I have a loving husband, the best family and amazing friends so I don't have time for haters. They just don't matter.
How do you deal with Josh being gone?
I keep really busy. I have three jobs and go to school full time.
How do you talk to him?
We FaceTime.



Comments
Post a Comment