January Adventures. Favorites. DIY.
January Adventures. Favorites.DIY.
My new favorite quote!
Quote is from the movie August: Osage County.
It's a must see!

Pima Air Museum
We took a day trip to Mt. Lemmon Ski Valley


Our new edition to the family our little Louis
(its pronounced Loo-ee)

FaceTime has always brought us together!
I hate being a part but being away is just a sexy way to role play our dating days.
I have been feeling sick so Kelsey brought me Ginger Ale.
(mint salt scrub)
I love my neighbor.
She made salt scrub and they smell delicious.
(peppermint salt scrub)
Brownie Batter
I love how these candles are reusable.
White Chocolate Peppermint Bark
_________________________________________________________________
My kitchen is my new project!
I was trying to find a way to organize all the kitchen towels because who really has time to fold all of them.
I found these baskets at Kohl's and I thought it was perfect.
Price $34.99 each
I wanted to label them so we could know what was in them so I found three decorative chalkboards with twine.
Price 8.00 for 3
_________________________________________________________________
Over Christmas break my dad made his bar doors into a cork board and I fell in love with it.
And I wanted to do one for my kitchen so he gave me about 200 corks.
the Corkiest of Boards DIY
Supplies needed
Corks- my dad supplied me them
Frames- Target
Liquid Nails- Home Depot
Caulk Gun- Home Depot























Comments
Post a Comment