20 Things About Me
1. I love black
2. I can spend hours at Target
3. I love being crafty
4. I love shopping
5. I have a phobia of spiders
6. I love Disneyland
7. I love running
8. I hate when people fight
9. I will sacrifice buying myself something to buy something for someone.
10. I hate feeling unappreciated
11. People's opinions are the last of my worries
12. I love Starbucks
13. I'm addicted to Pretty Little Liars & The Fosters
14. I believe in dream catchers
15. I love buying high end bags, clothes, glasses & etc.
16. I am an Apple Lover!
17. I suck at using coupons...if you have tips let me know...
18. I'm lucky to have the best family in the world
19. I'm a full time nanny. I work 12hrs a day
20. I love traveling.



Comments
Post a Comment