May Favorites
Meet Jim
Our new edition to the family!
Ahhh Arizona HEAT!!!!
My skin has been acting up with this rediculous weather.
I guess I'm just used to perfect weather all year long.
Best place to live is Southern California!! Even though its expensive to live there.
Anyways I have been using Biotin and it has done miracles. My skin is getting so much better!
Our little daughter Alivia.
That little girl loves Josh!
I'm in love with this app.
It's so worth it! (I think it's 2.99 or 3.99)
I make a list for everything.
I have Josh hooked on it.
The other day some man asked me where my name comes from I told him that I didn't know.
I just know that it's from my mothers side of the family. I told him that her family was Mexican with some German mixed in and so I looked up my name and guess what I found.
Have a nice summer!!!
Because its to hot here :( 108 degrees







Comments
Post a Comment