ABOUT US


{ABOUT US}

He was born California and raised all over the world. I was born and raised in Long Beach. He's 5'9. I’m 5'2". It works out perfectly. He loves playing the piano, reading, and has the best taste in music. I love shopping, make-up and going on crazy adventures. We met in Long Beach CA., while he was on his mission. He was my missionary and he taught me my first lesson on 5.10.2010 and came back in June to my area. He baptized me 6.29.2011 and he spent his last months of his mission teaching me. He had become my best friend. Then he left in December. Everyone at church saw our sparks but we didn’t. Then I get a facebook message asking me for my number from him. Then he calls and we started to talk… days go by and realized that we had feelings for each other. So he asked me out and I said yes. 3 weeks after he asked me to marry him. I said yes. 
We were sealed at the Salt Lake City Temple 12.22.2012
 The day we met

Lesson 

Engaged

Married Since 2012

One Year Anniversary


Comments

Popular Posts