HELLO WORLD






Everything that is meant to be falls into place!

Counting down these 57 days have been hard.

I want to make time fly
 Getting stuff done :]

Checklist
 X Tickets
     X Inviations
        X Recepetion
         X Decorations
X   Dress       
X   Shoes 
X Temple
           X Photographer
                      X Double Honeymoon



Loving Life <3
Loving Him <3


I'm getting married to my missionary!




I'm so excited to be Mrs. Rice!

I LOVE my fiance!
He's perfect!
He's everything I ever wanted. 
He makes my bad days go away.
 He is always there for me in the good and the bad. 
He supports me in every way. 

Thoughts... Venting

I know life is not going to be easy
but I know that we are going to make it.
I know that our love is TRUE LOVE && its a beautiful thing.
If it wasn't real he would try so hard but he does.
He's amazing and perfect for me.
I hope he knows that I'll go wherever he goes.  
I’ll be right by his side 24/7
I know being far away from my family will be hard
&& I will miss them.
&& moving to a different state will be hard too.
BUT I am willing to do anything for him and for us.
I want to be with him.
I want to wake up to him!!

In his arms with a kiss && a “Good Morning”.
I know that my world will change…
COMPLETELY
but I’m HAPPY with that.
As long as I’m with him I know my world will be complete.
I know that we have to get used to each other
but I know that wont take long.
I’m excited to be in our own little island, just the two if us as newlyweds. 
I want many honeymoons with him.
Ahhhhh he makes me happy
All I want is him!
I don’t need anything else.
He is my everything!
Oh I’m so in love < 3
  I'm ready to start my own family with Joshua B. Rice! 
Oh Rice :)
I'm excited to do everything with him. 
Chores
Grocery shop
Cook
Play;)
&& Many more things
Texas here I come:] hahahaha

Ummm I kinda feel like vlogging life with him
but idk I have to ask him.
I wish I had taken more videos of him on his mission
but I didn’t (Regret it now)
When I see the videos I see sparks….
But maybe its just me 



Comments

Popular Posts