UPDATE DE MI VIDA


WOW
My life has changed so much.
I was an MG waiting for David. 
Now I am a girl engaged to Joshua Rice.
(YES!!! My Missionary)
If you ask me how it happened I wouldn’t be able to tell you. 
IT JUST DID. 
&& I wouldn't want it any other way. 
He was always my favorite when he was my missionary.  I just never realized how special he was to me. He became my best friend. He always had my back and he never let me down. I would see him 3 times a week and sit next to him in church passing notes. But I always thought it was friendship love.
NOT the 10th ward!
They went out of their way to start rumors about us looking like a couple. Which at the time it was so hurtful because I didn’t see him that way. When Josh told some of the families that we were going out, they said, “We knew it. The way she looked at you and the way you looked at her.” I guess our eyes & our hearts knew it all along. We just didn’t see it because we were seeing other people.  Some people thought it was a joke just to get back at the 10th ward but nope it’s for reals. When he called me a couple months ago. It was just because he needed a friend. He was talking to these other girls before me. I told him to date because single life was fun && for him to enjoy it. Then he tells me that he liked me. :0 I freaked out.  Weeks past and I kept thinking of what he had told me. All these feeling came out of nowhere and I couldn’t stop thinking about him. Later we started to talk. He would say the cutest things ever. (He is good with words but I know he means every single one of them.) Then I realized he was mine all along. Heavenly Father had placed him in my life for a reason. The 3rd time was a charm. 1st time was when he came to my house and taught me my first lesson. He was the only one that got inside my house. (May 2010 Spanish) (That’s pretty special because my dad kicks the missionaries out) Then he got transferred. 2nd time (June 2011 English) He came back to my life to be my missionary again. He pushed me to give my first testimony speech. Then he baptized me.  Then all the drama happened but he still stayed with me. God had a plan for us. We got closer. Then he left. I was pretty sad. We would talk but not as much. I started to fall. I was doing bad things.  3rd time (July 2012) He came back into my life and this time to stay. Whenever I go the wrong way, god brings rice back to my life. He always comes back into my life so I can find the right path again. We were having text romance. && He wanted to make me his girlfriend. So he asked 08/18/2012. He completes me and I couldn’t be happier with how things turned out. He’s perfect for me. We are so similar and I’m not scared to be who I am because he loves me for who I am. And he loves me how I’ve always wanted to be loved. Then on September 11, 2012 he asked me to marry him. I know what your thinking. && No, it’s not to fast. When people are meant to be it’s never to fast. We set the date December 22, 2012.  92 days left. I can’t wait!!! I’m so in love with him.  && Another best part is that my futures in laws make me feel like family and so welcomed.  Josh and I will be sealed in my favorite temple. The Salt Lake Temple!!!! Utah here we come!!!! 
Its not easy we get crap from everyone but when any of those people buy us a gallon of milk, they can talk all they want but like they are not they should shut up! Or you can talk I don't care it just makes us stronger. :] 
I'm in love with my fiancé & my best friend! 
My soon to be husdand & lover ;) 
Then the father of my kids <3 
thats what I plan to do. Mine :]
Elder Rice 
Perfect
My fiancé 
Red Bull Date 
First Date 
He speaks spanish very sexy <3 
Amazing Date 
Our announcements 
Save the Date

Comments

Popular Posts