Blah Saturday & Great Sunday & Fabulous Monday

Saturday 
was not my day at all. Everything kept going wrong. Ummm the only good thing was eating breakfast with Blanca. She told me that she got to talk a to David on the phone. So jealous.  She told me he answered the phone as "Hello, This is Elder Canales." She said he so stupid but I think he is the cutest thing in the world. I guess sisters sometimes are not that nice. I'm still jealous.  Then I went to go buy the candy and stuff for the candy bags. Came back home to hear the 2 session of Conference.  Then I went to work. After work I went to Disneyland . I was blocked so I canceled my new one and now I am a premium pass holder.
Disney


Sunday
General Conference with Lety,Kat& missionaries.
 I made candy bags

Candy Bags...
Lety.... Kat.... Me
Hahah I looked like a mish...
Elder Rice.. && Elder Kat
Soooo true....
yup....


What I do in GC..... && Kat

Monday
I told that I wanted to go to the next General Conference in Utah. He said he did too. So I told him that I would wait for him && Oct 2013 will go to GC there. 



ELder Rice & I were discussing about marriage yesterday in conference and it bugged me a bit.. (a whole lot) That the men can be sealed again but the women can't. But I just want to be sealed with David. And if i died I wouldn't want him to get married again because when he dies and I see him again. I didn't want to be the second wife.I only want to be the only one. 


Elder Rice said "If Lara would die at the age of  80 I won't get married and if she died at the age of 25 I still wouldn't get married. I just want to be sealed to her.  I don't need anyone else." He said more but that's what I remember. He is such a sweetheart. that boy loves to her so much. 


SO this morning I asked David because I really didn't know the if he would get married again. This is our conversation. 
Aleida:babe if we were married and i died would u get married again?
David:  if you died we will get married in the next life if that happened. 
Aleida: babe say we r married right... && i die.. will u marry someone else? 
David: He replied "Well, if I was married with you and you died...No, I wouldn't marry anyone else!"
Aleida:promise me that... i don't want u to get sealed with anybody else but me. i don't want to be up there and see that u have 2 wives... i just don't roll that way. 
David: No, babe I'm only getting sealed with you babe, no one else. yes, I promise babe. 


The last letter I sent was not the best one and he replied with a role play of us.




babe, I do love you,
 Aleida: I love you more
David: I love you more. . . more.
Aleida: Mmm, babe I heart you. .
Well. yes of course babe you make me happy.

Hahahahahaha He makes me happy. (hahaha && that is just some of the stuff we talk about) Every Monday I'm just in love again. 


Comments

  1. I was kinda bugged about only being able to be sealed once too. When I was dating my ex-boyfriend years and years ago, I mentioned this and he said he'd marry again, and I kinda just took it and said that I wanted him to be happy and blah blah... But I was sad still, because I'm kinda selfish like that haha...

    And we're lucky to have our boys who want to be with only us, no one else...

    But I came the the conclusion that even if I died and my husband married someone else, Heaven is heaven. It's perfect in every way, and what might upset us in this life won't in the next. Because God won't stand His faithful obedient children to be unhappy in the Celestial kingdom <3

    Those are just my thoughts :) Your David is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah but wouldn't you be the person that makes him happy and when he dies he knows he going to be with you again. He doesn't need anyone else.

    Because the women can marry again but not be sealed right?
    I know.. we are lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right, that's always kinda what I had problems with. I don't know if I could ever get over a spouse passing away, I don't think I could love someone enough to marry them after my first true love left.

    Women can marry, yes, but they can't be sealed again. Unless they have the sealing canceled, but most widows don't do that. It's one thing about our Church that I don't really understand but I have faith that God's ways are just, even if I don't understand them right now. And eventually all His precepts will be revealed unto us, even if it's not until the next life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts